Travis Kelce is going to have to shoulder an ever larger portion of the offense in Kansas City next season.
On Wednesday afternoon, it was announced that the Dolphins had agreed to a blockbuster deal with the Chiefs to bring in star receiver Tyreek Hill.
Twitter Chaotically Reacts to Tyreek Hill Trade to the Dolphins https://t.co/T5niffV380
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 23, 2022
After the deal became official, Tyreek hill released a statement on his Twitter page — expressing gratitude for everything given to him by the fans and members of the Chiefs organization.
End of an era ✌🏿!!! Miami I’m coming home pic.twitter.com/ykcZcSuy7N
— Ty Hill (@cheetah) March 23, 2022
Travis Kelce quickly deemed Tyreek Hill his “brother for life” in response to the lengthy post.
Brothers for life!! https://t.co/9ZoeRTn0FL
— Travis Kelce (@tkelce) March 24, 2022
Now, Travis Kelce will face a much less stacked Chiefs receiving core, with JuJu Smith-Schuster seemingly sliding in as the #1 receiver at this juncture.
With how the Chiefs have spent money during this championship window, it was only a matter of time before they faced the ramifications of the salary cap, and that time has come.
Luckily for Kansas City fans, Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes will likely continue to torment defenses for many years. But it’s no secret that the team’s front office has some serious work to do in order to fill Tyreek Hill’s void.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth