Michael Jordan is widely regarded as the best to ever do it, hence the GOAT nickname. MJ is also a pretty good golfer, but no one is going to confuse him as the GOAT of that sport. MJ is a maven in business too, and he recently unveiled his new golf course. This golf course is not like any other, as it has some pretty cool tech that’ll make you feel like you’re playing in the future.
Jordan’s course has drones that deliver you snacks and drinks.
More From Sideaction:
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Does Allen Robinson Want Out of Chicago?
- Does Tom Brady Call the Plays For the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
A drone delivers your food and drinks at Michael Jordan’s golf course, The Grove XXIII 🐐
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) December 8, 2020
MJ's new golf course has drones delivering drinks 👀
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 9, 2020
It’s nice to get snacks and drinks flown in, but it’s also fun when courses have cart girls. This definitely takes away any temptation. I wonder if MJ bets on the drones when he’s playing.
Leave it to MJ to make his course stand out among the rest.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth