Zion is back, beware.
Zion Williamson has had a lot of problems staying healthy during his short NBA career, and he has been hurt a bunch since being drafted first overall in 2019. But based on what Williamson’s trainer is saying, things may be changing for Zion next season. Via the Athletic’s William Guillory, he spoke with Jasper Bibbs, who happens to be Williamson’s strength and conditioning coach. Bibbs had some great things to say about the NBA star.
And some of it makes it sound like he’s on the verge of a bust out season.
“He’s in fantastic shape,” Bibbs told The Athletic. “He’s been committed to putting in the work day in and day out. I’m really proud of what he’s been able to accomplish. He’s a better athlete now than he’s ever been.”
Zion Williamson apparently showed that he’s willing to put in the work, holding workouts at 5:00 am and 7:00 pm each day during the entire Summer. Bibbs called Williamson a “generational talent” for his rare combination of size, speed and explosiveness.
Unforunately for Pelicans fans, Williamson has only played in 85 games over his three seasons in the Association. Zion missed the entire season last year.
It’s about time for Pelicans fans to see everything that Williamson has to offer. If the beast can only stay healthy, he’s going to be an all-time great.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth