Looks like Bronny James decision was just a rumor.
Bronny James isn’t ready to make his college decision quite yet, even though it feels like everyone else really wants him to make his decision. The rumors of Bronny quickly spread after it was revealed a frontrunner emerged to land the son of the NBA legend.
“We are told James is going to go through the process,” Shaw wrote. “At this point, the plan is to take virtual visits, Zooms, and in-person visits and go through the whole experience. Sources tell us that at this point, Oregon has a lead and that James will end up in Eugene.”
Surprising Front-Runner Emerging For Bronny James https://t.co/2NO4OBJvFS
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 17, 2022
After rumors swirled about LeBron James’ oldest son on social media on Tuesday, the Los Angeles Lakers star quickly shut them down.
Bronny, he said, hasn’t even been on an official visit anywhere yet, meaning Oregon can’t be the “frontrunner,” as one report claimed.
“He hasn’t taken one visit yet and has only had a few calls with coaches and universities,” LeBron wrote on Tuesday night. “When Bronny makes his choice, you’ll hear it from him.”
— LeBron James (@KingJames) August 17, 2022
Oregon is reportedly one of the schools that has had contact with Bronny, according to Forbes’ Adam Zagoria, but it has not offered him and “nothing is expected soon in terms of a commitment.”
Based on LeBron’s tweet on Tuesday, it’s safe to assume that with other universities, too.
The Bronny Watch continues….
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments