Kyrie Irving doing what he does best.
While speaking with Kyrie Irving on the red carpet at the BET Awards last night, Complex Sports asked the Brooklyn Nets point guard a very important question, one that is an easy layup.
“Do you want to be a Brooklyn Net still?” Simpson asked. Kyrie avoided the question and looked over to his stepmom and agent, Shetellia Riley Irving, who was standing to the point guard’s left.
“Pass it…pass it to my left,” Kyrie joked.
Kyrie being Kyrie 🤦🏾♂️pic.twitter.com/IYZ2KhymxO
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 27, 2022
The New York Daily News reports the Nets have granted Irving permission to speak with other teams regarding sign-and-trade packages. Meanwhile, although Kyrie’s decision will have an effect on teammate Kevin Durant’s future, the latter maintains that he will not get involved in the point guard’s situation.
During the latest episode of his The ETCs podcast, Durant said that he isn’t interested in influencing Kyrie’s decision.
“It’s no involvement at all. I can’t be involved with it,” KD said last week. “This is this man’s livelihood. This is much bigger than me. Being a free agent, it’s one of the most important times in your career. That can’t be swayed by anybody else. I just do me and wait for the time.”
Looks like Kyrie is definitely not returning to Brooklyn.
Kyrie always seems to leave the same way everywhere he plays…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth