Like the rest of Bills mafia, Rachel Bush is frightened by some news coming out of Training Camp.
Earlier today, a beat writer revealed that Bush’s husband, Jordan Poyer, suffered a “potentially serious” arm injury towards the end of practice.
Tough end to Bills practice, with key S Jordan Poyer suffering a potentially serious arm injury. Was a First Team All Pro in 2021
— Ben Volin (@BenVolin) August 2, 2022
While Rachel Bush still hasn’t spoken out on the apparent Jordan Poyer injury, she was quick to “like” a couple messages from Bills fans who shared similar sentiment’s about keeping the safety healthy throughout camp.
Check em’ out:
Last season, Jordan Poyer earned first team All-Pro honors. And despite his wishes, the Bills were not able to agree to a contract extension with him this offseason.
Still, Poyer has showed up to all of the Bills’ practices this offseason, and remains one of the key leaders of their top-tier defensive unit.
We’re all hoping an MRI shows that Jordan Poyer dodged a bullet today, and isn’t seriousy injured. We’ll await any more details.
Check out more of Rachel Bush below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth