Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer was hoping to get his bag for being one of the best secondary defenders in the entire NFL this offseason.
But even as the two sides could not agree on a number, Poyer is still fulfilling his obligation as camp begins today.
Buffalo’s All-Pro S Jordan Poyer will attend the Bills’ mandatory minicamp this week despite still seeking a contract extension as he enters the last year on his deal. The Bills have been in communication with Poyer’s agents, Drew Rosenhaus and Kyle Lincoln, about his situation.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 13, 2022
Jordan Poyer’s Instagram model wife, Rachel Bush, took to Twitter to reflect on his situation and professionalism.
“My husband is the hardest working man I know. So dedicated and driven,” she said.
My husband is the hardest working man I know. ❤️ So dedicated and driven.
— Rachel (@Rachel__Bush) June 12, 2022
Rachel Bush would follow up by talking about how much Jordan Poyer values his teammates and the Bills Mafia.
He’s a great teammate, athlete, and human being as a whole. He loves those guys there. https://t.co/ayWEPQS655
— Rachel (@Rachel__Bush) June 13, 2022
The door is still open for Jordan Poyer to receive a contract extension before the season. But even if it doesn’t happen, he’s making it clear that his sights are set on a Super Bowl this season.
Check out more of Rachel Bush below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth