Perhaps Kyle Farnsworth waited until after his MLB career to start juicing up.
Or maybe the time off the mound has given him an opportunity to start an even more rigorous gym routine.
Whatever it is, pictures of the former journeyman reliever were circulating the web on Tuesday afternoon, and fans were quick to notice that he looks absolutely jacked nowadays.
MLB pitcher Kyle Farnsworth in Spring Training in 2013 vs Today pic.twitter.com/FQV9Dqh1Mo
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) June 22, 2022
“Very rare gym bathroom selfie,” Kyle Farnsworthwrote on Twitter. “4 days out to my first bodybuilding competition. Classic Physique. These past few days have been fun with no carbs!”
At 46 years of age, Farnsworth has taken up bodybuilding, with his first competition coming up this weekend.
“Very excited to be a part of the Sheru Classic and to see what I can do,” Kyle said on Instagram a few weeks ago. “I will be competing in the Novice Classic Physique class.”
At the end of the day, I guess Kyle Farnsworth is finding something to occupy his time now that the baseball grind is over with.
“I have always wanted to do one and it’s never too old to start,” he added. “When you are a competitor, you have to find things to compete in.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth