Russell Wilson tries very hard to be cool but unfortunately it comes off as extremely corny and cringey. He just seems like a guy trying way too hard. It’s almost as if he’s trying to create persona rather than just being himself, good or bad. That is why there is such an infatuation with his public persona among NFL fans, and that is why we must post about his latest off-putting commercial for Subway Wilson did.
Check out the Denver Broncos QB embracing his DangeRuss alternate ego.
— breakfast dangerunchwrap (@dgtlcrunchwrap) October 7, 2022
As you can see, the video was posted a few weeks back but the video just started making the rounds today, which is absolutely fantastic, better late than never. It is unclear when or if this commercial aired as all attempts to Google it turn up the last weird Russell Wilson Subway commercial.
Wilson continues to turn out a lot of content, and most of the time it feels as if he’s the butt of the joke, but ultimately it’s hard to feel bad for a guy who makes as much money as he does.
I say let Russ cook all year long.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth