We already know what Tom Brady wants for the New Year, another Super Bowl ring.
Other than the eighth Super Bowl title and second with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Brady is also looking for some bravery and courage. The kind of courage displayed by a reporter who asked Bill Belichick an ill-timed question following a tough loss.
Don’t Ask Bill Belichick About His New Year’s Resolutions Following a Loss🤣https://t.co/O2yD4rqWVW
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 27, 2021
Appearing on his weekly Let’s Go! podcast with Jim Gray, Brady was asked about the interaction between his former coach with the New England Patriots and a reporter seeking out Belichick’s New Year’s resolution for 2022.
“I want to be as brave and courageous as she was, asking that question to Coach Belichick after a loss,” Brady said. “That’s what I want for the New Year.”
Brady on the reporter who asked Belichick for his New Year's resolution after Sunday's loss to the Bills: "I want to be as brave and courageous as she was, asking that question to Coach Belichick after a loss. That's what I want for the New Year."
— Joey Knight (@TBTimes_Bulls) December 28, 2021
Belichick declined to answer the question, although he did leave open the door to answer “maybe next week.”
Pretty sure no one will ask him if the Pats lose again.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth