Minnesota Timberwolves’ guard Malik Beasley, 24, will be spending the off season in Wright County Jail in Minnesota. He is serving his punishment from a gun incident in September of 2020.
NBA’s Malik Beasley Begins 120-Day Jail Sentence In Gun Case https://t.co/nmvvjItWVU
— TMZ (@TMZ) June 4, 2021
It has been a year to forget off the court for 24-year-old Beasley. Aside from his recent incarceration, Montana Yao filled for divorce in December 2020 following Beasley being spotted holding hands with 46-year-old Larsa Pippen.
Beasley issued a public statement back in May about the current situation of his life and how he was looking for forgiveness.
Beasley was having a career year with the Timberwolves after being draft by the Nuggets with the 19th overall pick in 2016. He was averaging career highs in minutes played per game with over 19 points per game.
If he does serve the total 120-day sentence he will be released in the last week of September. It is still unclear what future he will have with the Timberwolves organization.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth