Another tough post retirement for a former NFL player.
Police arrested former Tennessee Titan defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth on Monday.
Online records show Haynesworth was charged with disorderly conduct and domestic violence. Police say the incident involved his ex-girlfriend Brittany Jackson, who once played for the Tennessee Lady Vols.
Via News Channel 9:
“CPD spokeswoman Sgt. Evie West says Haynesworth was at the address yelling at Jackson and her new boyfriend, Reginald Tucker.
West says Jackson told officers Haynesworth drove to Cleveland from Franklin, Tennessee after making threats to physically harm Tucker and her.
West says Jackson told officers he did not commit physical harm against either Jackson or Tucker, Haynesworth still violated the law because they reasonably feared he would bodily injure them.
After being told several times to stop yelling and cursing, Sgt. West says Haynesworth was taken into custody”
- She’s Real And She’s Spectacular: Manti Te’o Got Married To A Real Woman
- The 10 Funniest Tweets About Leonard Fournette Getting Cut
- Jamal Murray Honors George Floyd And Breonna Taylor With Shoes And Explodes For 50 Points
This isn’t Albert’s first issue with his ex.
He had a domestic violence incident in 2017 when the 6’6″, 350-pounder claimed she “kicked (him) in the nuts.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments