Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is ready to compete again.
The superstar took to social media to share some nasty pictures of the pin that has been in his middle finger for the past couple of weeks to help stabilize throughout his recovery.
Russell Wilson Shares First Photos of His Injured ‘Pins’ Finger https://t.co/CFJQI6Np7n
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 1, 2021
Shortly after posting the images of the pin inserted in his finger, Russell Wilson followed up to share with fans that the pin has been removed. And now, he’s ready to “win”.
No more pin. Time to Win. pic.twitter.com/ZCESXDkdpI
— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) November 1, 2021
Geno Smith filled in for Russell Wilson, and did an admirable job during the team’s blowout win over the Jaguars on Sunday.
But this team will be going as far a Wilson can take them. And fans were rightfully overjoyed when the QB made his declaration that he was ready to go.
The Seahawks will be on bye this week, and will look to get Russell Wilson back for the marquee matchup against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers on the 14th.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of
- NFL Player Caught Sliding into Jake Paul’s Girlfriend Julia Rose’s DM’s
- Baker Mayfield’s Trash Talk Already Getting Under Teammates’ Skin