Could the Browns be gearing up to replace Baker Mayfield with Deshaun Watson?
Earlier in the week, it was reported that the Browns were, in fact, entering the mix in the Watson sweepstakes after it was announced that the star QB would not be facing criminal charges.
Browns Are Reportedly Traveling to Houston to Meet With Deshaun Watson https://t.co/iWG8f26u8N
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 15, 2022
Shortly after the Browns’ interest in Deshaun Watson was reported, an old tweet from Baker Mayfield started going viral.
Baker Mayfield now faces the possibility of his team leaving him high and dry for Deshaun Watson after writing off the thought earlier this offseason.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
- Dejounte Murray’s Girlfriend Got Another Tattoo After She Removed a Previous One After They Split
- Kendall Jenner Spotted at Disastrous Game 7 For Phoenix Suns
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
Obviously, the Browns still remain somewhat of a long shot for Watson. It has also been reported that the Saints, Panthers, and Falcons are in talks with the quarterback.
However, it would be some story if the Browns actually landed Deshaun Watson after Baker Mayfield slammed the whole notion just two months ago.