The Tampa Bay Lightning took the Stanley Cup out on boats today to celebrate their back-to-back NHL Championships.
Lightning forward Nikita Kucherov was having the time of his life during interviews with locals news stations.
The man is showing glimpses of fellow Russian Alexander Ovechkin after the Capitals Stanley Cup in 2018.
Alex Killorn and Kucherov even took the Cup on their jetski to parade around on the water.
Kucherov did not play during the regular season due to an injury but was able to join the team for their playoffs run. He produced 32 points in 23 games as the Lightning defeated the Canadians 4 games to 1 to win their second Stanley Cup in two years.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth