The Super Bowl WAGS are here. The Super Bowl Matchup is all set, and while we can discuss the X’s and O’s of the game, who is going to win the opening coin toss, there’s far more important things to talk about. Like the WAGS, which if you’re unfamiliar with the term, it stands for Wives and Girlfriends. Let’s start out with Kansas City Chiefs, who have a nice roster of WAGS.
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
Now here are some of the Buccaneers Wags:
Of course there’s still a bunch of WAGs we left off the list, but this is a pretty good start.
Looking forward to an amazing Super Bowl.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth