Baltimore Ravens veteran cornerback Marcus Peters has made a few stops along his career as one of the top corners in the NFL. However, it seems like he has a little more bad blood with the L.A. Rams after they traded him in 2019.
The Rams upgraded their corner position by trading for star Jalen Ramsey. To clear up the space, they moved Peters to the Ravens for a fifth round draft pick and linebacker Kenny Young.
Marcus Peters still isn’t over how the whole thing transpired.
“I was pissed off more so because … Oh yeah, f–k them, that’s how I was feeling and that’s still how I’m feeling because I felt disrespected in the sense of, yeah y’all can trade me, that’s apart of the business, but two minutes after that you bring in another guy (Jalen Ramsey) who do the same s–t that I do, maybe a little bit different,” Peters told Aqib Talib on his “Catching Fades” podcast. “If we do this compare game, I do a little bit more. That s–t was disrespectful to me.”
— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) May 4, 2021
I think I’d have to agree with the Rams that Jalen Ramsey was a pretty decent upgrade over Marcus Peters. However, Peters was able to turn in another solid year, and will look to be a big part of the Ravens secondary yet again in 2021.
Marcus Peters and the Ravens are scheduled to face off against the Rams in Week 17 next season. I’m sure Peters will have that one circled on the calendar.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth