LeBron James is letting the good times roll. The 4 time NBA champion has returned home from the Bubble, and is back to living the life of a King. That entails dinners to Nobu in Malibu, and drinking your own brand of Tequila, Lobos.
LeBron was spotted with a bottle of his Lobos tequila in hand, while he appeared to be stumbling out of his SUV on the date night.
See pics below:
And pics of LeBron’s beautiful Queen below:
LeBron is drinking Lobos Tequila, which is his very own brand. He hinted at it last year:
LeBron James out here hinting at his new Tequila coming in 2020.
Surely it’s going to be LIT 🔥 pic.twitter.com/ck4rX4hKy5
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) December 22, 2019
James has also been doing quite well for himself outside of his new Tequila brand, as he also owns the growing media brand UNINTERRUPTED alongside media personality Maverick Carter. He is also an investor in the popular Blaze Pizza food chain, among other successful ventures. LeBron is a true salesman.
It’s good to be the King.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth