Wife of Detroit Lions Quarterback Matthew Stafford, Kelly Stafford, is always speaking her mind. She’s one of the NFL’s most outspoken spouses. Her latest comments seemingly throw her husband’s teammates under the bus. Kelly was commenting on JJ Watt’s post game presser, where he called out players who don’t want to be there.
- Is Steve Kerr Trolling Steph Curry Over His Shooting Prowess?
- Kyle Shanahan Addresses Rumors About Jimmy Garoppolo’s 2021 Status
- Yu Darvish Rumored to be Headed to Padres in Trade
- Dwayne Haskins Drawing Comparisons to Josh Rosen After Football Team Cuts Him
- JuJu’s Mom is Getting Death Threats Because He Dances on Opposing Logos
- James Harden Adds Two Teams to His Trade Wishlist
- Titans Place Linebacker on Injury List for a Bad Haircut
Kelly’s comments, “Finally someone said it”
Kelly Stafford, the wife of Lions QB Matthew Stafford, on Instagram about the JJ Watt postgame presser. pic.twitter.com/k4R79dT7aq
— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) December 28, 2020
Even though JJ was clearly talking about his team, Kelly used his comments as a way to call out the Detroit Lions players. Losing must get old for the Staffords, but you’d think after all these years, they be used to it.
Kelly needs to let her husband call out his teammates.
Might be time for a change of scenery for the Staffords.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth