The Las Vegas Raiders appears committed to Derek Carr as their quarterback. But if somebody unexpected becomes available, maybe Jon Gruden and the Raiders take a shot. According to reports, that person could be reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers quarterback dominated the talk on Draft Day after it was reported that he was so fed up with the Packers organization, that he was willing to retire before playing another snap for the team. Amid that report, Rodgers was immediately tied to the 49ers and Broncos. However, it looks like the Raiders might enter the talk for Aaron Rodgers.
ESPN’s Mike Greenberg said on “Get Up” on Monday that Gruden was willing to do ‘anything’ for Aaron Rodgers.
— Get Up (@GetUpESPN) May 5, 2021
Aside from the Broncos, I think the Raiders would be the next team that makes the most sense for Aaron Rodgers (if he does get traded).
While Derek Carr has posted good numbers in Gruden’s offense, he’s no Aaron Rodgers, and the Raiders are unlikely to dig themselves out of mediocrity with him as their QB. Rodgers changes the narrative.
It’s also believed that Rodgers (who grew up in California) would prefer to play on the west coast. Something tells me him and his new fiancee, Shailene Woodley, would enjoy life a little bit more in Las Vegas than frigid Green Bay.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth