Social media icon Jake Paul is developing quite the negative reputation for himself. In a video posted on his Instagram, Paul calls out MMA superstar Conor McGregor and offers him $50 million to fight him in a boxing match.
“What the (expletive) is up, you Irish (expletive)?” Paul greeted Conor McGregor in the video. “Good morning, Conor McGregor. I know you’re probably beating up old dudes in a bar right now, or maybe you’re jacking off because you’re sick of (expletive) your wife. I mean, she’s a four, Conor. You could do a lot better. But happy Monday.
“My team sent you a $50 million offer this morning – $50 million contract (with) proof of funds – the biggest offer you’ve ever been offered, but you’re still scared to fight me, Conor. You’re ducking me because you don’t want to lose to a (expletive) YouTuber. You’re 0-1 as a boxer. I’m 2-0 as a boxer.”
“I just came off the eighth biggest pay-per-view event in history, but you want to fight Dustin ‘Prober’ who has less followers on Instagram than my (expletive) dog,” Paul said. “That’s a fact.
Get in Some Sideaction:
- James Harden’s Mom Says Superstar Wants Out of Houston
- Derby Defeat Gets Dirty as Bellerin Defensive Display Derided by Adams
- Carmelo Anthony Brings Back the Braids; Big Year Inbound?
- What Missed Cut? Brooks Koepka Fed Grapes on Beach
- The Rockets Don’t Know Where James Harden Is
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Scottie Pippen’s Kid Is Not a Fan of These Stories About His Mom
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- The Best Social Media Reactions to the Nate Robinson Knockout
Jake Paul went on to call out Dana White in his expletive-laden rant.
“Dana White, you’re a (expletive), too, you ugly, (expletive) bald (expletive),” Paul said. “You said there’s zero percent chance of this fight happening, but there’s zero percent chance of you getting some (expletive). Conor, you’re scared. Dana, you’re scared. Sign the (expletive) contract, you idiots. Jesus (expletive) Christ. Irish (expletive). (Expletive) these guys.”
Jake Paul is coming off a knock out win over ex-NBA point guard Nate Robinson. His brother, Logan, has a contract to fight Floyd Mayweather in February.
I think these brother are out of their damn minds to take on the likes of Mayweather and McGregor. They may want to be fighters, but those guys are the best of the best. It might be best for the Paul’s to stick with the Nate Robinsons of the world for a while.
You gotta hand it to these brothers, though, they know how to rile up a crowd.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth