Jameis Winston is back putting in the work.
Back in the day an ACL tear may have been a death sentence for an athlete, but nowadays it’s a lot different.
It’s only been about three months since New Orleans Saints QB Jameis Winston had ACL surgery. A new video dropped on Thursday that shows his progress and he looks good.
God is ALWAYS on time❗️Incredible recovery by @Jaboowins so far! Latest footage of Jameis working on his QB dropbacks and footwork. This is ONLY about 3 months out of ACL surgery❗️
— Just Win Management Group (@JustWinMGMT) February 13, 2022
This is great news, but Jameis is mighty close to tripping on stuff in that gym and possibly injuring himself again.
Why would you be doing that kind of a drill in weight room with a buch of machines around, instead of working out in a studio or outside in a practice field?
Jameis is gonna Jameis.
He does have a history of weird workouts.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth