Yesterday it was revealed Deshaun Watson would be attending Texans camp as he wanted to avoid the daily $50K fine. Despite his presence at camp, he is still pushing for a trade, and now, the Texans are finally obliging as they are letting teams know their asking price.
Deshaun Watson Planning To Attend Training Camp Despite Allegations And Trade Requestshttps://t.co/VTCRiF0DiH
— PM Sports News (@PMSportsNews) July 25, 2021
As you can imagine, this asking price is pretty steep.
According to ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, the Texans are asking for at least five early-round draft picks, as well as some guys who have proven themselves as starters.
For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.
— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021
The Texans want no less than six assets and if teams don’t want to pay up, they have no problems holding out.
Sounds like they know no will bite with that asking price.
Watson’s future is still very much up in the air as he has 22 civil cases filed against him for sexual misconduct…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth