As if Damian Lillard needed any more motivation, it seems as if the Paul George and Patrick Beverley troll job has provided it.
With the playoffs on the line, “Dollar Dame” led the Blazers past the Mavericks with 61 points which included this absurd three-pointer which Lillard “shot from Epcot.”
Damian Lillard is on another planetpic.twitter.com/xdwc8o3fo2
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 12, 2020
Lillard scored 61 points in a must-win game for the Blazers which came two days after he led the Blazers past the Sixers with a meager 51 points. Now in the driver’s seat for the final Western Conference playoff spot, the Blazers will take on the Brooklyn Nets in their final game of the regular season.
- Antonio Brown Retired From The NFL On Twitter After Previously Retiring From The NFL On Twitter
- Newly Skinny Nikola Jokic Is Flashing Some Very Slick New Moves With His Less Girthy, Post-Rona Body
- Dwight Howard is Turning Into the NBA’s Crazy Anti-Vaxxer QAnon Conspiracy Uncle
Lillard tied his career-high with the 61 points and also made some history.
Damian Lillard is the only player with multiple games of 60 Pts, 5 Reb and 5 Ast in NBA history. pic.twitter.com/JALLCY3kcY
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) August 12, 2020
Even the Dallas Mavericks shot over some respect to Dame
Dame Lillard has the sliders on
— x – Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) August 12, 2020
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our new Sideaction Twitter handle for the latest on sports & pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth