For the first time in many years, Cris Collinsworth won’t be working alongside Al Michaels for NBC’s Sunday Night Football.
On Monday afternoon, it was announced that Michaels was preparing to leave NBC for Amazon in order to be their play-by-play man for Thursday Night Football.
NEWS: Al Michaels headed to Amazon for "Joe Buck money," The Post has learned. https://t.co/mecFGvary1
— Andrew Marchand (@AndrewMarchand) March 21, 2022
Shortly after the news was reported, Cris Collinsworth took to social media to give one final sendoff to Al Michaels.
One final time with the greatest of all time! pic.twitter.com/x85I66kOV1
— Cris Collinsworth (@CollinsworthPFF) March 21, 2022
According to the New York Post’s Andrew Marchand, Al Michaels will be making “Joe Buck money” in his new deal with Amazon.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- Lolo Jones Explains What’s the Worst Part About Being a a Virgin
Earlier in the offseason, it was announced that Buck was leaving Fox to join ESPN on a five-year $75 Million deal.
For now, it’s unclear who will be joining Cris Collinsworth in the NBC booth for Sunday Night Football. But early speculation has tied Tony Romo to the opening.