Brian Kelly isn’t a very popular guy for Notre Dame fans right about now.
After unexpectedly leaving his longtime post with the Fighting Irish for the LSU job, Kelly’s daughter, Grace, has been subjected to a lot of hate.
To make matters worse, she still has to finish out her academic career at Notre Dame even with her dad moving to LSU. And she made a hilarious TikTok after the announcement to describe the situation.
Should be an interesting final semester at Notre Dame for Brian Kelly's daughter 😅
(via 1gracekelly_ | TT) pic.twitter.com/4jUqfUFYDY
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) December 4, 2021
Grace Kelly followed up her post with a message to fans who troll her by saying things like “your dad sucks”.
i have so many for this
Obviously, the Brian Kelly haters are pretty out of line to bring Grace into it. But she seems like she’s handling it about as well as anyone could.
After the dust settles, Grace will likely join the rest of the family in Louisiana when she graduates college. And hopefully she’ll have better treatment from the fans over there.
If Brian Kelly wins a championship in The Bayou, the whole family will be royalty for Tigers fans.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth