P.J. Tucker has plenty of game, and he also has plenty of shoe game. Ahead of Milwaukee’s win over the Hornets, P.J. Tucker was spotted wearing an extremely rare pair of Carmelo Anthony’s PRFC Air Jordan 5 PE’s. The sneakers were made exclusively for the North American Soccer League squad that Anthony owns.
So when Melo saw that Tucker was sporting these incredibly rare sneakers, he was even in disbelief himself.
Bro how…😂 https://t.co/J9zl9dfOHu
— Carmelo Anthony (@carmeloanthony) April 28, 2021
Tucker then took to his personal Instagram account to post on his story a bit of the back story of how he was able to scoop them up.
PJ Tucker taking sneaker collecting personally, in 4 parts: pic.twitter.com/i9TfIKKQHS
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) April 28, 2021
Like I said, Tucker’s shoe game is strong:
PJ Tucker brought out the Tim Howard Air Jordan 6 PE. Only 30 pairs made! 😱⚽️ pic.twitter.com/6kHpsxUliJ
— Nice Kicks (@nicekicks) April 27, 2021
One can only assume Tucker has a shoe guy. How else can you explain him finding some of the shoes he has. No chance he’s searching all the crevices on the web.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth