Antonio Brown was picked up by none other than personal driver Danny Boy (IG: dannyboyhustlehard).
The photo of Antonio Brown waiting outside MetLife Stadium after being released from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers went viral, but Danny Boy was quick to let people know that he was just waiting for him to pick him up.
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 2, 2022
Brown was picked up by Danny Boy who posted videos on his story all about it.
Antonio Brown has been picked up from MetLife and is in the city with NYC driver Danny Chalet (IG Dannyboyhustlehard) pic.twitter.com/VXhdNNkpYp
— Taylor Rooks (@TaylorRooks) January 2, 2022
Danny Boy states on his Instagram that he is the personal driver for other NFL pros such as Odell Beckham Jr., Saquon Barkley, Kenny Golladay, PJ Tucker, Brooks Koepka, and others, clearly adding Antonio Brown to the roster today.
No idea where he brought Brown to, but we can all guarantee that it wasn’t just to bring him back home.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth