Aaron Rodgers has COVID-19.
Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has tested positive for COVID-19 and is out for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 3, 2021
The Packers are currently on a seven game winning streak, which is going to be tough to continue with Rodgers under center.
Rodgers is practically their entire team. T
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 3, 2021
Time to see what Jordan Love can do.
Aaron Rodgers Finally Reveals His Vaccination Status https://t.co/hW0x5DyMR7
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 27, 2021
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth