Tom Brady needs a timeout on his emotions.
After the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback was seen throwing a tablet and yelling at his teammates while on the sidelines for their recent NFL game, Tom is now talking about his emotions amid a whirlwind offseason.
“I’ve gotta be really mindful of that going forward and getting my emotions in a good place so it allows me to be the best player I can be,” Tom, 45, said during the Sept. 19 episode of the Let’s Go! With Tom Brady, Larry Fitzgerald and Jim Gray podcast. “I think there’s an importance where you can become too overly emotional, which I definitely think I was yesterday. I’ve got to find a better place to be at so I can be at a better place for my teammates.”
Tom’s comments come a day after he issued a video message on Twitter, apologizing for throwing the tablet and his helmet during the Buccaneers’ Sept. 18 game against the New Orleans Saints.
“Sorry for breaking that tablet,” the NFL star said Sept. 19. “I think that’s going to be another Twitter meme or something like that.”
Though tensions were high during the game, the Buccaneers went on to get their 2nd straight win to start the season.
“Great win to get to 2-0,” Tom continued. “Flying home to Tampa. Get ready for next week. Green Bay coming to town, let’s go.”
Tom is an emotional player, he can’t deny his feelings if he wants to win.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Paige Spiranac Rates Each Sport Based Off How Hard They Party
- Photo: Scottie Pippen Spotted With Young Mystery Woman Amid His Ex Larsa Getting ‘Handsy’ With Marcus Jordan
- Liangelo Ball Pictured Kissing New Girlfriend Miss Nikkii Baby Amid Signing Non Guaranteed Contract with Hornets
- Source: Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Telling People They Are Building a New House in the Valley With an Epic Roof Top Party Pad
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills