Richard Sherman is always running his mouth.
Kenny Pickett and his small hands are once again being discussed. Since the measurables at the Combine were revealed, Kenny Pickett’s hand size has dominated the conversation surrounding the former Pitt QB. Now the former Seattle Seahawks star is the latest to weigh in.
“Do I think he’s the quarterback of the future? I don’t know,” Sherman said. “It’s hard for me to trust a quarterback who wears gloves all the time. It’s just different. It’s just different. I just, I have a hard time with it. But he slings it. He’s effective and we’ll see how effective he is in Pittsburgh. They do a great job developing guys.”
Richard Sherman on Kenny Pickett
(Via: The Richard Sherman Podcast) pic.twitter.com/fWIBgrNvDp
— vax (@vax_szn) May 9, 2022
Last year at Pitt Pickett completed 67.2 percent of his throws for 4,319 yards and 42 touchdowns with seven picks. He also picked up 241 yards and five more TD’s on the ground.
For this upcoming season Pickett will battle Mitch Trubisky and Mason Rudolph for the Steelers’ starting gig.
Hopefully for Pickett’s sake one day his hand size won’t be mentioned.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth