Gisele is laying down the law.
People magazine is reporting Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has given her husband, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady, an ultimatum. Basically Tom can walk off into the sunset or walk away from their marriage.
According to the report, the power couple’s union is not “over by any means.”
“She doesn’t hate that he’s playing football, but she sure hates the way he handled the retirement and coming back,” a source tells PEOPLE. “He knows that, and he’s doing what he can do to smooth things over. He does know that this is his last season if he wants to stay married.”
Earlier this month, Page Six reported Bündchen had left their Tampa home for Costa Rica following a series of arguments.
Bündchen shared some insight on the arguments in her newly-released Elle Magazine cover story. Here’s some of what she said, per Page Six:
“This is a very violent sport, and I have my children and I would like him to be more present … Ultimately, I feel that everybody has to make a decision that works for [them]. He needs to follow his joy, too … I’ve done my part, which is [to] be there for [my husband]. I moved to Boston, and I focused on creating a cocoon and a loving environment for my children to grow up in and to be there supporting him and his dreams.”
Brady announced his retirement in February, only to change his mind and return six weeks later.
That can definitely put a strain on a marriage.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth