San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel has been the talk of the NFL this week.
After his contract negotiations stalled with he team all offseason, Samuel requested to be traded away. And this weekend, it was reported that three teams were currently interested in acquiring the dynamic playmaker: the Packers, Lions and Jets.
Three Are Teams Reportedly Trying To Trade For Deebo Samuelhttps://t.co/tVzjDVUBvE
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 24, 2022
Now, Tony Pauline of Pro Football Network is reporting that the Jets are “all in” on trying to acquire Deebo Samuel.
“What do the Jets do with the 10th pick? No surprise here, but word in league circles is the Jets, and most specifically Joe Douglas, are all in on using that pick to acquire Deebo Samuel,” Pauline wrote in his column.
Obviously, the Jets need a spark, and Deebo Samuel would provide just that. This upcoming season is going to be massive for the Jets’ trajectory. But more importantly, they need to see young quarterback Zach Wilson take the next step in his development.
What better way could the Jets get more out of Wilson than adding one of the best offensive playmakers in the NFL?
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments