Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is officially now a father.
Kaepernick and his longtime girlfriend Nessa Diab announced the birth of their first child over the weekend on social media.
“I thought long and hard about sharing our life changing news today. I decided to do so because today is the first day in a few weeks where I stepped out for work with a new life title – MOM!” Diab, who is an MTV host and is covering the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, wrote.
“Colin and I welcomed our amazing baby to the world a few weeks ago and we are over the moon with our growing family … Colin is the most amazing dad and I’m soooo grateful that he is by our side for every moment of this journey.”
See the post below:
Nessa Diab and Colin Kaepernick started dating all the way back in 2015, the newly minted parents said they welcomed their child “a few weeks ago” and promised to share more on their new bundle of joy soon.
Colin Kaepernick is currently a free agent, and hasn’t played since he was seemingly blackballed from the NFL after he began protesting during the national anthem during the 2016 season. Kaepernick had a nearly five-hour workout with the Las Vegas Raiders back in May. Reports on his workout were mixed.
Kaepernick is apparently still in “great” shape, yet he still is not on an NFL roster heading into the season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth