The Deebo Samuel saga continues.
Even as it’s been widely assumed that the star receiver will eventually put his contract dispute with the Niners aside to suit up this season, a new report may be indicating otherwise.
According to ESPN NFL insider Jeremy Fowler, Deebo Samuel still holds firm on his trade request made earlier in the offseason.
Deebo Samuel has not rescinded his trade request from the 49ers, per @JFowlerESPN
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 26, 2022
Even with his trade request looming, Deebo Samuel showed up to Niners’ minicamp earlier in the month.
“I think it’s always been alright,” 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said at that time. “I don’t want to go through the business part of the league, but I don’t think the relationship was ever too far away to not get it back to normal and we’re working on that. Anytime you’re away from each other for a while it’s always harder, but it’s good to get him back in here and start to get him around the guys again.”
While Deebo Samuel may still want to be moved if he can’t work out a new deal, it seems that he’ll probably still suit up if the Niners don’t grant his wish.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth