Trash talk seems to run in the family these NBA Playoffs.
The fathers of Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant and Timberwolves star Karl-Anthony Towns are quite the duo. This week the two Dads were being interviewed during the game and chirped at one another the entire time. It was quite a scene.
Watch the chrip fest below:
Let Ja and KAT’s dads be in the broadcast booth for the entire series pic.twitter.com/ClmTz4cIyH
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) April 20, 2022
The two doting Dads also did a pregame interview:
— Bally Sports North (@BallySportsNOR) April 20, 2022
This it what raising NBA players is all about, having a little fun and talking a little crap.
These two really should be mic’d up for the next game.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth