Where will Kevin Durant end up now that he still wants out of Brooklyn?
For a few weeks there, it seemed like Kevin Durant would just end up sticking out things with the Brooklyn Nets, but after his meeting with Nets owner Joe Tsai, it has become clear that the Nets and Durant still want to part ways, which means a trade should be on the horizon, sooner rather than later. Especially considering Durant laid down an ultimatum to the Nets Owner. He wants Nash and the GM out, or he wants out.
According to Kristian Winfield who writes for the New York Daily News, the Boston Celtics, Toronto Raptors, and Miami Heat are the three favorites for KD, although that was already known. Winfield did reveal, however, that the New Orleans Pelicans could be a darkhorse to acquire KD.
Source: Kevin Durant’s boundless love for basketball is not a reason to believe he’ll show up for training camp if the Nets don’t acknowledge his trade request. https://t.co/qjHS7bGEmJ
— Kristian Winfield (@Krisplashed) August 9, 2022
According to the report, the Pelicans would make Brandon Ingram the main attraction of the entire deal.
It remains to be seen if the Nets would be interested in that deal, although if a third team comes through, then it could very well work.
But it’s hard to believe the Pelicans would want to trade a much younger Ingram for Durant, who is clearly on the back nine of his career. The favorites to land Durant are still the Celtics, but you always have to watch out for the Darkhorse.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments