Tiger Woods is back playing competitive golf again, miraculously. But so far, it hasn’t alway been pretty.
The GOAT has been seen sporting a noticeable limp from his injured leg, and during the PGA Championship, it’s looked incredibly painful for him at times.
Tiger Woods finishes with a limp, literally and figuratively, +4 in this first round of the #PGAChampionship.
— Andrew Jones (@TWDTV1) May 19, 2022
After a late birdie, Tiger Woods was able to make the cut at the PGA Championship. And on Saturday, he appeared to land kind of hard on the leg in question when going through his morning practice.
Check it out:
— That Guy (@yugtahtmai) May 21, 2022
Earlier in the week, Tiger Woods admitted that his leg isn’t feeling as well as he’d like.
“There’s a lot of things [I can’t do],” he told reporters. “That’s just the way it is. Luckily over the course of my career, I’ve used my hands quite well and gotta rely on feel and hit shots. When you’re out there, you know, it’s about hitting the ball the right number and getting it done. It wasn’t exactly the way I wanted it to be, it wasn’t pretty.”
Still, Tiger Woods has his eyes on one ‘mission’.
“There’s a mission,” Woods said. “The mission is to go ahead and win this thing somehow.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth