Arch Manning’s search for the perfect place to play college football is over.
The 5-star quarterback recruit, and nephew of Peyton and Eli Manning, announced today that he will be attending the University of Texas to play for the Texas Longhorns. Al eyes have been on Manning for the past couple of years, as plenty of schools lined up in an effort to secure his commitment. There were several big programs that were said to be at the top of his list, including the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Georgia Bulldogs. B
Arch decided to join Steve Sarkisian’s club down in Austin.
5-star QB Arch Manning announces his commitment to Texas pic.twitter.com/7PFnqnfGnM
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 23, 2022
The Texas Longhorns haven’t won a national title since 2005
Many figured Arch would opt to play in the much more competitive SEC.
Texas’ recruiting class for 2023 currently ranks seventh in the nation behind Ohio State, Notre Dame, Georgia, USC, Clemson and Alabama.
Longhorns fans have to be pumped.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth