Chicago Bulls superstar Zach LaVine had a pretty awesome All-Star weekend. The former Dunk contest winner participated in a few new events. First he made the All-Star for the first time in his career. He also participated in the Three Point Contest. He shot the ball pretty well, but he was competing against Steph Curry, so his odds to win weren’t that great. Prior to the weekend, his fiancé showered Zach with balloons and love for making the All-Star game.
Zach LaVine’s Fiancé Hunter Mar Reacts to His First All-Star Game Nod https://t.co/hDTJpMfLHx
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 24, 2021
Now his fiancé is recapping the weekend:
View this post on Instagram
All-Star weekend with your fiancé seems like a lot of fun.
LaVine is making $20 million a year to play basketball, life is pretty good for the Chicago Bulls star and his fiancé Hunter.
Check out more of LaVine’s fiancé below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth