2020 has been quite a year. A lot wrapped in one. Thrilling, dramatic, chaotic but here we are.
It’s almost New Year’s Eve, so what a time to be alive.
**1 Week FREE Awesemo Soccer**
Do you love fantasy EPL? Give EPL daily fantasy a shot! We’re giving you a FREE week of the Awesemo+ Soccer Weekly Pass when you use promo code FREEKICK. With the Awesemo+ Soccer Weekly Pass, you get the Awesemo’s fantasy point projections, expert chat, a myriad of data and tools, and much more for EPL & UCL DFS. Use promo code FREEKICK before time runs out.
So, what might have made your year? From Anthony Joshua knocking out Kubrat Pulev in the world heavyweight championship, to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang lifting a cheeky finish over Willy Caballero to win the FA Cup for the 14th time for Arsenal.
Or James LeBron leading Los Angeles Lakers to the title over Miami Heat, making history with his fourth ring.
Or could it be Formula 1’s Lewis Hamilton winning his 91st race in the Eifel Grand Prix? Don’t forget that Rafael Nadal dominated the French Open yet again, claiming a glorious 13th at the expense of Novak Djokovic.
- Josh Jacobs Blocks Fantasy Pundit Matthew Berry on Social Media
- General Booty is Trending
- Tiger Woods’ Son is Just Like Dad on the Course
- NHL Legend Mark Messier’s $500,000 Weed Deal
- Michael Jordan’s Savage Response to Terrell Owens Hoops Challenge
- Florida State and History’s Lamest Sports Banner
- Luka Donuts? Pics of chubby Doncic Making Rounds on Internet
I have plenty of guesses at the moment, but what’s your best sports moment of the outgoing year?
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth