Head Coaches say the darnedest things.
Especially following a tough loss.
Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer was feeling particularly salty after getting blown out on Sunday Night Football by the Packers. Backup quarterback Sean Mannion was replacing Kirk Cousins, who tested positive for COVID. To make matters worse rookie quarterback Kellen Mond had to see some action after Mannion went down with an injury.
Zimmer was not feeling the post game presser, when someone asked about Mond.
Zimmer was stone faced in his response:
Does Mike Zimmer want to see Kellen Mond next week in the season finale?
“I see him everyday.”
Gotta love STONE COLD ZIM. pic.twitter.com/6vsVLutUho
— Someday Sports Podcast (@SomedaySports) January 3, 2022
Zimmer either isn’t a fan of the Vikings drafting Mond or he’s clearly soured on the rookie since he joined the team.
Zimmer’s hot seat is on fire right now.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth