Anfernee Simons girlfriend is one proud lady. Portland’s Anfernee Simons became the first ever Trail Blazers player to win the NBA dunk contest, which took place during halftime of Sunday night’s All-Star Game in Atlanta. His signature dunk that sealed the contest was him coming super close to literally kissing the rim. That’s just how high the man can jump.
See his dunk below:
Anfernee Simons tried the kiss the rim dunk 😘 pic.twitter.com/hZYyQdPcTl
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 8, 2021
Following his big Dunk contest win, his girlfriend Bre Hudson decided to show off his trophy on IG.
Scroll thru to see her pics:
That’s a pretty good feeling.
Simons wins the Dunk contest, flies private with his girlfriend back home. Plus he pocketed a cool 100 Grand for winning too.
Check out more pics of Simons’ girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth