Miami Heat guard Tyler Herro had a super rookie season. Now, the organization is ready to see the next level. Heat team president Pat Riley said he is excited about the potential of Herro.
“His improvement, I think, will even go to another level as he gets older,” Riley said. “He just turned 20, my gosh. He had a great year. We knew he could shoot the ball. We knew he was competitive. In doing all the interviews and talking to all the people that knew him, we felt that he was a great choice… All our scouts, they were unanimous on picking him.”
Not only did Tyler excel on the court, he also turned heads off the court. Well actually his girlfriend did. Tyler and Katya Elise Henry have been gossip fodder since they met.
- Blonde Ayesha Curry Accused Of Skin Bleaching Following Her Latest Glow Up
- Joe Buck And Troy Aikman Caught On A Hot Mic Mocking The Flyover Prior To Chiefs-Bills
- ESPN’s Maria Taylor Reveals Racist And Insensitive Messages On Twitter From A College Football Fan
- Magic Johnson Kissing a 16 Year Old Janet Jackson Pictures Go Viral
Now Tyler is really going off with his latest look.
Braided Herro enjoying life pic.twitter.com/kftEP7H0Z4
— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) November 2, 2020
Herro averaged 13.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists while shooting 42 percent from the field. He became the youngest player to start in the NBA Finals and scored in double-figures in every postseason game.
He’s living the dream.
Check out more of Tyler’s GF below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth