The NFL trade deadline is getting pretty close, as it’s only nine days away. Not many big trades happen in the NFL but people are still paying close attention to Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. Ahead of the deadline, it’s being reported there only two teams that remain interested in Watson’s services.
According to ProFootballTalk, the Miami Dolphins are still in play, but there’s another team that has emerged. Per the report, the Carolina Panthers have also emerged as a contender for the controversial Houston Texans QB.
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the other team is the Carolina Panthers.
It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson. Nine days to go, at most. Don't be surprised if it happens sooner than later. https://t.co/S9ZIeJ0Pm9
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) October 24, 2021
The decision as to where Watson will be traded is completely up to him, he has a no-trade clause and can veto any deal he doesn’t like. Watson wants out of Houston still but that won’t mean his problems will stay in Houston.
He still has 22 sexual assaults civil suits filed against him.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth