The world is elated that Tom Brady will play another season, because the world could always use better Quarterback play.
Tom’s decision to call off his retirement and return to the Buccaneers has everyone weighing in. Tom’s current flame Gisele was loitering in the comment section, she decided to give him a Thumbs up on his return.
Gisele in the Comment Section Following Tom’s Decision to Return to the Bucs 👀https://t.co/gw4jUtJRLt
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 14, 2022
Now we have Tom’s ex and baby momma, Bridget Moynahan, adding her two cents to Tom unretiring.
Bridget is thrilled to see Tom is not retiring.
“Thank God, I had no idea what I was going to do with my Sundays. Congratulations, so proud of you!”
— Bridget Moynahan (@bridgetmoynahan) March 14, 2022
Not sure I’m buying the whole “I’m proud of you” take.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Justin Verlander Likes Kate Upton’s Latest Thirst Trap
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
I mean it wasn’t like Tom is coming back hobbled, he lead the league in a bunch of passing categories last season.
I’ll be proud of Tom when he plays til he’s 50 years old.
Check out more of his very proud baby mama below: