Tom Brady and Gisele reached a deal to sell their Tribeca home for nearly $40 million. The celebrity couple purchased the 4,600 square-foot, 12th-floor unit at Related Companies’ 70 Vestry Street condominium for $25.46 million in 2018. The home features five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and 1,900 square feet of terrace space. The star quarterback and supermodel also own a unit on the floor below, which they reportedly plan to keep. The 14-story building also features an 82-foot lap pool, studios for cycling, yoga, and pilates, plus a squash court, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
Tom Brady and Gisele are making a killing on this sale. It is no secret how much money Brady is making playing quarterback, but now it has become alarmingly clear that he knows what to do with it.
“Tom Brady and Gisele still love New York but they are downsizing because they are spending so much time in Tampa,” the inside source said.
Man, it must be nice to be rich. Not only do Tom Brady and Gisele have a multimillion-dollar home in the Tampa Bay area, but now they have pocketed nearly $15 million on a home in New York. All while keeping another unit in New York for when they have time to visit the city. Sounds like one hell of a deal to me.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth