The NFL is all in on India Love. The NFL is starting to figure out how to market the sport to a whole new generation of viewers. Their latest move suggests they actually do get it. India Love is a very famous Instagram model. She’s best known for her Instagram account under the username India love. Recently India revealed that she’s starring in commercials for the National Football League.
She took to Instagram to post about her new gig:
“WeRunAsOne commercial went LIVE today on NFL Network, NBC, CBS, ESPN and Fox, as well as All NFL channels 💪🏽Worldwide✨
Thank you so much to the @nfl for wanting me to b a part! Definitely a moment for me! &My family so proud 😩❤️❤️ stay Tuned.. there’s More”
Whatever the NFL is doing is working. Last night’s season opener averaged 22 million total viewers, up 29 percent from last year’s Chiefs/Texans matchup.
2021 NFL Kickoff viewership was sky-high 📺
Overnight ratings show that NBC's coverage of Cowboys-Bucs:
📈 Hit a five-year high
📈 Was up 16% from 2020
📈 Does not include out-of-home viewing, with final national number expected to be even higher
(h/t @Ourand_SBJ) pic.twitter.com/tHN5Oaca5c
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) September 10, 2021
Football season is the best.
Check out more of the NFL’s newest star below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth