Streaking is an age old tradition that has been happening at sporting events as long as sporting events have been taking place. It’s really America’s pastime. A streaker was out and about over the weekend at Rangers-White Sox game, and boy did he pay for it. He wasn’t streaking nude, which is really the way to go, but whatever, we’ll take what we can get.
A security guard made him pay the ultimate price.
— Paul N (@pneems2) April 24, 2021
If you’re going to go for it and try to get away cleanly, make sure you have an exit strategy.
That net really held him back from getting away.
A little back pain in exchange for a story to tell your grandkids. Totally worth it.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth