LeBron James was the like the rest of us who watched the Monday Night Football game. It was an instant classic, and probably the best game of the NFL season so far. LeBron James was watching his Browns go at it against the Baltimore Ravens. Towards the end of the game, LeBron commented on Twitter about the game, shooting out a pretty standard tweet.
Get in Some Sideaction:
- James Harden’s Mom Says Superstar Wants Out of Houston
- Derby Defeat Gets Dirty as Bellerin Defensive Display Derided by Adams
- Carmelo Anthony Brings Back the Braids; Big Year Inbound?
- What Missed Cut? Brooks Koepka Fed Grapes on Beach
- The Rockets Don’t Know Where James Harden Is
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Scottie Pippen’s Kid Is Not a Fan of These Stories About His Mom
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- The Best Social Media Reactions to the Nate Robinson Knockout
He simply said: “What a game”
Wow what a GAME!!!
— LeBron James (@KingJames) December 15, 2020
For some reason that didn’t sit too well with Ray Lewis. The former Ravens linebacker tweeted a response to LeBron, then mysteriously deleted his comment.
Was Ray Ray worried about jinxing his team? It’s not like LeBron’s tweet was necessarily pro Browns. Tweet syndrome is a real thing, not sure why people always immediately regret hitting the tweet button.
I’m pretty sure Ray Ray would have been okay if he kept up his message to LeBron.
What a strange time we live in.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth